Fat Loss Tips

Comments/suggestions/queries on nutrition and sleep.
Deadpool

Fat Loss Tips

Post by Deadpool » Thu May 17, 2012 1:15 pm

Hey Dudes,

I am in need of fat loss tips... I am not a fat dude by any means of the word and generally have no problem losing weight if the need be, however I always get down to a sticking point where I can see my abs but they are not as chizled as I would like...

Any tips appreciated!

Tyson

Re: Fat Loss Tips

Post by Tyson » Sat May 19, 2012 12:16 pm

What is your diet like?

What is your training like? i.e. What does it consist of and how consistent are you?

Can you post any pics of your abs and your end-goal-inspired abs?

Generally, I would say to minimise the fat and simple carbohydrates in your diet. Increase your cardio and include 2 - 3 ab/lower back (for balance)/core exercises in every workout.

Joshtheboss

Post by Joshtheboss » Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:29 am

I have the same problem. I would say though the thing that works for me is to workout at least 2x a week on an empty stomach to burn the fat. I also have abs but there not as chiseled as I would like them to be. I also still live with my parents so my diet is not gonna be totally strict with only lean meats no grains etc. but I do watch what I eat and I've leaned up a lot since I started.

Gym Kirk

Post by Gym Kirk » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:47 am

One thing that helps is timing your eating. When you wake up do something active, even if it's only 15 min worth of activity. Super sets some push up and sit ups or something. It gets your metabolism going. Give yourself a couple hours after eating your snack before doing your main workout then eat your meal afterwards. I work out again in the evening. My understanding is that the food goes back into your muscles and lessens the chance of it turning to fat. These things should help in addition to eating healthy clean foods,and not over eating. Nothing is easy about this process. Whether you are trying to gain or loose. We are usually fighting our body type. If you are stubborn, use it to your advantage.